- Be excellent to each other. Keep your banter civil and amusing. If you're an asshole and no one finds it funny, you suck and shouldn't try anymore. Elitism about anything in RO is pretty moronic when we're all idiots playing this dumb game in 2018.
- Only play BG on one account at a time with the intent of winning. If you're caught multiclienting BG more than once, you will have your master account stripped or auctioned.
- Report bugs you find to the staff. If you find a bug that you don't think anyone else has found, send us a ticket or post in the support forums. If you or your friends are found exploiting a serious balance busting bug, you will have your master accounts stripped.
- Do what the staff tells you to do. They're there to make sure that no one is trying to cheat anyone else. If you don't like it, make a ticket and it'll be elevated. We don't want to actually deal with issues between players, we just wanna play our silly hat farming game.
- Be honest about who you are when dealing with others. Do not impersonate a staff member and try to scam people.
- Use English for chat #channels.
- Have fun, and make sure everyone else has fun too. Don't impede on others' fun by doing crap like icewalling them without consent.
- Leave the client alone. If you're found using or distributing a modified module your master accounts may be stripped and auctioned.
- If you feel compelled to bot, don't. Any need to bot is a mistake in server configuration. Make a suggestion about what we need to fix.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 40
- Joined: February 7th, 2018, 2:03 pm
- Location: here, unfortunately.
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
The number 1 rule to follow is to be cool. If you can do that, you'll be fine. We all know this isn't our first rodeo, a lot of rules may be implicit based on other servers. But unfortunately a few more technical things need spelled out.